Opening an account
Follow the steps given below to open an account with us. If you need any assistance, speak with our customer care executives at 0800-00026.
Step 1 – Fill out the Account Opening Form
To open an account with us you need to fill out the ‘Account Opening Form’.
Download Account Opening Form
- For investment in Mutual Fund Schemes & Investment Plans
- For investment in Al-Ameen Islamic Children Savings Plan (AICSP)
- For investment in Al-Ameen Islamic Retirement Savings Fund (AIRSF)
You can also call us at 0800-00026 and request for a form to be sent to your mailing address. Please click here to read the investor guidelines prior to making the investment.
Step 2 – Attach Mandatory Documents & Payment Proceeds
Once you have filled out the form, attach the required mandatory documents and the payment proceeds. A complete list of required documents is mentioned on the form.
Payment can be made in the form of a crossed cheque, pay order, demand draft or through UBL NetBanking.
Payment shall be made in favor of:
- “CDC Trustee <name of mutual fund scheme>” in case of investment in mutual fund schemes
- “CDC Trustee Al-Ameen Funds” in case of investment in investment plans
- “CDC Trustee <name of pension scheme>” in case of investment in a pension scheme
Step 3 – Submit the Form & Documents
Send your form along with the required mandatory documents and payment proceeds to us. You can submit your form at our Investment Centers (Click Here to find an Investment Center near you).
Once we receive your duly filled application, we will send you a welcome letter and a confirmation account statement mentioning your account number and your investments with us.