Long terms performance really matters
when making decision regarding your retirement planning.
Al-Ameen Islamic Retirement Savings Fund is a Shariah-compliant customized pension plan designed to offer you with an easy and affordable means of growing your savings so you can achieve a financially independent and rewarding life after retirement. It is important to continually build your savings so you can be financially secure as you grow older.
Al-Ameen Islamic Retirement Savings Fund (AIRSF) is ideal for investors who:
* Want to save towards your retirement in Shariah Compliant mode with as low as Rs. 500/- initial and subsequent contributions only.
* Want to invest a lump sum amount or invest periodically.
* Want to invest in different asset classes in order to have diversified portfolio.
* Want to avail a tax credit on their investment.
* Want to transfer balance from recognized Provident /Gratuity/Superannuation Funds.
Invest wisely, Invest today in AIRSF
Disclaimer: All investment in pension funds are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Please read the Consolidated Offering document to understand the investment policies, taxation, free takaful cover and risks involved. Sections 63 and 23A/C (of 2nd Schedule) of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 govern taxation of pension schemes.
Note: Any early withdrawal OR in excess of 50% withdrawal at OR after retirement will attract Withholding tax as per Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 (U/s 23A of Part 1 of The Second Schedule). Income from Income Payment Plans is also subject to income tax in the hands of Participant as per Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 w.e.f 1st July, 2022 as the exemption has been withdrawn through The Finance Act, 2022.