Your Shariah Compliant Investment Partners
We are committed to building a more secure future for you
Why We Do What We Do
To Be the best-in-class, most preferred investment solution provider.
Our mission is to provide investment management and investment advisory services to enable our clients achieve their financial goals. Our services would be delivered through a client centric approach focusing on superior returns, excellent customer service, and need-based products while maintaining highest ethical and professional standards.
Pakistan’s Most Trusted Asset Management Company
We are experts at managing your tailored portfolios and ensuring maximum returns. Our expertise is backed by our belief in success, resilience, entrepreneurialism and innovation.
UBL Funds in Numbers
Assets Under Management
Rs. 32.95 Billion(As of October 31, 2020)
Assets Quality Rating
1456150-6 & K-08280
Al-Ameen Financial Services (Pvt) Ltd.
Funds Under Management
1Voluntary Pension Schemes
Our Core Values
Driven by our values to deliver the best
investment management services.
- Customer Focus Deriving the meaning from the word focus, the analogy is to foresee things.
- Respect Treating every individual and ideas with respect and care.
- Excellence Performing in an outstanding manner in what ever we do and whenever we do it.
- Entrepreneurship Using shadow as a tool, the visual depicts the zeal, infectious energy and the ultimate force within.
- Curiosity Desire to learn, improve and be on look out for what our client would need.
- Teamwork As teamwork and bonding gives you direction, the analogy of staying together has been depicted in the visual.
- Integrity & Trust Keeping the sensitivity and hope in consideration, the sketch depicts faith and confidence to the core.
Global Investment Performance Standards GIPS®
Developed by the CFA Institute, GIPS® are a set of ethical standards used for the presentation and calculation of investment performance, designed to ensure fair representation and full disclosure of a fund manager’s performance information.
In 2010, we successfully implemented GIPS for the performance presentation of funds under our management. This is in-line with our commitment to provide world-class investment management services as well as transparent and fair performance reporting to our investors.
We are the first Asset Management Company to achieve GIPS compliance in the mutual funds industry in Pakistan. Our GIPS compliant status has independently been verified by KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. Pakistan.
For our clients, the implementation of GIPS® means access to complete, transparent and unbiased performance information at par with globally recognized presentation standards.
Developed by the CFA Institute headquartered in USA, GIPS are a set of ethical standards used for the presentation and calculation of investment performance, and designed to ensure fair representation and full disclosure of a fund manager’s performance information.
GIPS provide an ethical foundation and self-regulated means to communicate performance figures to prospective and current clients and are designed to provide such clients with adequate performance information to ensure that informed investment decisions are made.
For more information about GIPS® standards please visit www.gipsstandards.org
Al-Ameen Funds through the Years
- 2018 - Our Islamic Equity Fund received the prestigious Thomson Reuters Lipper award in the Global Islamic Category for 3 years and 10 Years.
- 2017 - Assigned AM1 rating by JCR - VIS, The highest rating for an asset manager in Pakistan
- 2016 - Honored as the first asset management company to receive the prestigious MAP award for the financial sector.
- 2014 - Open doors to our first dedicated shariah compliant investment center in Pakistan
- 2011 - Going International - Launched in the Middle East.
- 2010 - Recognized as the first AMC in Pakistan to obtain GIPS Compliant status.
Get In Touch
Not registered to UBL Funds Online?
sms ONLINE to 8258
Forgot your username or password?